Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Winter Postcard from St. Petersburg in Russia

Recently I received a beautiful postcard from Russia showing a winter scene and a Parland Railing of the "The Church of the Resurrection of the Christ"
St. Petersburg is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites from Russia and you can read my detailed post at my UNESCO Postcards Blog here.
Two beautiful stamps showing a castle and a boat have been used by the sender - Katya.
Katya has also written "Happy Postcrossing" in a lovely way, accompanied by a Smiley.
 Thanks a lot Katya for this amazingly beautiful postcard and Happy Postcrossing.
If you have any question/ observation/ suggestion, please leave a comment below.




8 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Very nice card and stamps

Master said...

Thanks a lot Shiela!

Lisa B said...

Lovely card and stamp, St Petersburg always looks such a beautiful place.

viridian said...

That stamp of the wooden church is special - and i know the churches are historical landmarks also. thank you for joining in this week and hope to see you again.

viridian said...

trying to leave a comment - hoep it works this time.
Thank you for joining in this week, and hope to see you again!

VioletSky said...

There are never enough winter scene cards!

Lisa B said...

Hi, I just had a look at your blog with the list of UNESCO Postcards that you are missing in your collection. I am happy to send you a postcard for one your missing cards in the UK, pls let me know your address.

Lisa B said...

Hi, I just had a look at your blog with the list of UNESCO Postcards that you are missing in your collection. I am happy to send you a postcard for one your missing cards in the UK, pls let me know your address.