Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding Postcards for Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding

While the World is suffering from Royal Wedding fever, I found this beautiful picture of the postcards presented for sale in a shop. The postcard compares the Royal Wedding of 2011 between Prince William and Kate Middleton with the wedding of his parents' Prince Charles and Lady Diana.
The wedding rings get a special attention on the postcard.
You can also see some other collectibles here:-



What do you think about both of them? Any comparison?

3 comments:

Maya Floria Yasmin said...

perfect! i really want that postcard! would you do a private swap with me? I'm Maya from Indonesia.

email me:
mayafloriay[at]yahoo[dot]com

Mescrap said...

Do you hav extra of this postcard? I wish I can exchange one with you.

My email address
layhoon.chua@gmail.com

Modafinil Review said...

Hi!
Your blog is absolutely magnificent with such cool colors posts. I am an instant follower and bookmarked the blog instantly.

Jane @ Modafinil Review (Enhances Mental Clarity and Alertness, Boosts up Mind Power and Capability, Enhances and Sharpens Memory)