Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pakistan Stamps featuring Aquarium Fishes issued on Universal Postal Union Day 2004

Hi!
Here I have for you one of the most beautiful stamp sheet from Pakistan.

The sheet was issued on the eve of National Philatelic Exhibition Lahore 2004 which was held on Universal Postal Day 2004. The set of Aquarium Fishes consists of 5 different types of fishes. These include the following:-

  • Yellow Dwarf Cichlid
  • Striped Gourami
  • Tiger Barb
  • Neon Tetra
  • Black Widow
Aren't they beautiful?
The stamps in the sheet are also staggered in each row. You are welcome to post your comments about this beautiful piece of philatelic art.
Best Regards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog keep it going. I have recently updated my blog. To follow my blog click on the words in the lift coulomb of my page "Follow this blog" it is above the pictures of the other followers and complete the pages theta will open. Cum and tell me what you think of my new and learn more about how we live in South Africa by following sum of the links I give on my blog you can even see more interesting things about SA. Visit: http://www.nowinsouthafrica.blogspot.com

Regards
Willie